More than just words

Friday, July 21, 2006

I m a first timer ..so i don really know how does it function..I guess its just like a diary...2 type out all my doings of the day..So my day start with loud knockings on the door by my mum jz 2 wake me up.. as for ur info i don use an alarm becoz it alwiz fail 2 wake me up...After all the washings n breakfast i hop on my dad's car n Vvrrooommm~~~ it goes.. After all the boring school lessons.. I still have 2 go for the boring mrs Tay english tuition..as my mum claim tat my grammar n vocabulary usage is poor n limited..''wadeva'' After the tuition as usual i go for my afternoon tea at 'Kayu'--If u dono wads tat u r not a qualified malaysian..XD Then there was a funny scene tat a group teenagers was like singing a birthday song 2 the handphone.. when i notice them carefully , they were yvonne, yong fei n gang.. celebrating si yu's bday through a cellularphone XD...If I m not mistaken si yu is now studying in Melaka..Cool? So in the evening me n my buddies chin hoong, matthew, chee fung, n yu min played football , we are all in a football fever..not chilled yet =p . Soon we started our game.. I was the hero who scored 3 goals in a row n cleared many ball in in the danger zone..XD . But it doesnt last till the end... a hot chick appear all the sudden in the middle of the game and attracted my attention , she wears a pink T n a pair of super hot pants ...after all the observation.. SHIT ~~!! they had already score the equaliser and the final score was 5-4.. they won... screw it la..~~dam jar dou... and there goes my day..~~

3 Comments:

Blogger *charis* said...

hey...good to c u hav a blog..not bad for a first timer lol...

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch girl sumore lar, dai sei. hehe. maybe u invite her to prom. haha

5:11 PM  
Blogger CsInz said...

haha cannot la..dono her summore.. later she thought tat i m a maniac..XD

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home