More than just words

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I was lost..I felt lifeless... busy leveling the pathetic character everyday.. racing with other addicts.. What am I doin? Spm is on my nose ..I m not even done with my revision... And it so happen one day ... my mum saw this book at the bookshop.The get a life handbook, it really helps me alot go get it now at all books store nation wide .. Quantom showcase and Gallery Smart Shop

Thankx to mama for buying me this handbook ..Now i m back to my daily routine of normal life...

Quotations by the readers
''After reading it I felt guilty for wad i did in the past..Now I m back ..'' --cHoong

''Relaxing.. entertaining.. but i still prefer playboy..''--MattUng

"fuck this lan jiao hand book la... who the hell write 1? sohai sia...kacau me chiong level
nia sing ... Author go fuck yourself n die la..'' --MrYandao

1 Comments:

Blogger Florentyna said...

wah read your blog and just notice that u still maple =.=! U gotta wake up now man go study... good luck in your spm then!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home