More than just words

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ah PA vs FOOTBALL

HI Ahpa... U r on my blog wei.. too bad u dono how 2 access the internet..Haha..NOOB..So i can write wad I wan lo...

I m currently deeply influence by the shake of the world cup fever..n put up wid football again ,besides i also pull my frens along to play wif me..

Before leaving the house for football...

CS: PA..i going to the field to play football wif my frens..

PA:Football?! Y play football? play basketball ma..football is a game for Ahbeng only..

CS: Huh!? Ahbeng ? u mean Beckham n shevcenko is also Ahbeng?

PA: Ahbuthen..u see Lebron James n Carmelo Anthony..they so cool leh..


Shopping at the mall..

CS:Pa can I hav tat Nike football boots pls ?!

Pa: Wasai...199 so expensive ..son u fever 2day ar?

CS:But tat day u bought me tat And1 basketball shoes you din say anything leh..

PA: Son..Tat is difren ma.. dis is Ahbeng shoes..wear edi become Ahbeng 1 ar..

CS: SWT!!



One day.. after football..

Pa:oh my god ..why ur shirt so dirty 1?

CS: just now after rain muddy ma..then gt mud splash on my shirt lo..

PA:U see ..play football lo..now I am hassle in washing ur shirt liao.

CS:Pa.. i thought we gt Breeze ? Very effective in washing away stains 1 ma..

PA: I stop using it liao..

CS:why ?!

PA: The ahbeng is the ambassador for breeze ..


JOM MAIN !!

I bet my dad muz hav hurt his arse while playing football when he was young...XD



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

swt

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home