More than just words

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Durian Man !!

Yesterday night, I got bored preparing for my chinese paper .. so I decided to view through the pics in my com for a massive clearance...and I came across wid a very interesting picture..

Me(15), Mike(14), eujhin(1), anonymous x 2

This photo was taken by chow yoong during the interhouse hand ball competition..(if i m not wrong)..last year(2005).

Mike is really a great joker.. just knew him recently although we were once in a same pic...



I find potential in this picture.. so I decided to do some 'touch up' on it to make it better..

Editing is really fun.. and I almost over did it...




Phew..luckily it is still alright..


credits:Michael, eujhin, anonymous x2 , chow yoong(photographer),
and my itchy hands.. =)


p/s:Mike don get pissed off when u see this..I will treat u something good..=D maybe
durians?



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the editting part i gib u a rating of 6 upon 10... as this post is a bit short leh....not intimidating enuf...

10:14 PM  
Blogger CsInz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 PM  
Blogger CsInz said...

i sux in editing

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okies honestly =)
u gotta need more editting more than that XD.

11:02 PM  
Blogger mish said...

DUDE. HOW DEAD IS YOUR BLOG O_O

until the day you update, i probably wont link you ;x

HAHAHHAA

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home